The EB-5 Rumor Mill - Will the EB-5 Investment Minimum be Increased?
Green Cards Through Investment: Regional Centers
Green Card Through Investments: Documenting the Source of Funds
Is an EB-5 Visa right for me?
US and Russia Agree on Streamlining Visa Issuanse for Both Countries
Welcome to our Investment Immigration Law Blog
Welcome to Our Blog!
According to the US Consul General in Moscow (Russia)...
Financial Crisis in Greece - What are the Consequences?
КТО БЫ МОГ ПОДУМАТЬ? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?
Laws & Policy Guidance
Investor Immigration Options
December 2009 Neufeld memo - USCIS is seeking comments
Posted on Dec 13, 2010 4:15pm PST
On December 11, 2009, Donald Neufeld, Acting Associate Director, Domestic Operations for USCIS released a
which, in essence, addressed the following:
- The timing of the adjudication of EB-5 eligibility issues;
- The procedures to be used when there appears to be a material change in circumstances relating to an eligibility issue following the issue’s prior adjudicative resolution;
- Targeted Employment Area (TEA) determinations;
- How an alien may seek approval of a new Form I-526 petition in order to change the focus of his or her investment to a new capital investment project or commercial enterprise; and
- The respective EB-5 program responsibilities of CSC and Service Center Operations (SCOPS) personnel.
Today, USCIS released a call for comments on that memo to be submitted to email@example.com. Please include the following to make your comments clear:
state the title of the relevant memo in the subject line of your message; refer to a specific portion of the memo; explain the reason for any recommended change; and
include data, information, or authority that supports the recommendation. You have 30 days to review and submit comments on the policy memo.
The information on this Immigration Attorneys & Lawyers / Law Firm website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.